Children are expected to wear smart school uniform;
- School sweatshirt/cardigan (or alternative red jumper/cardigan)
- Black or grey trousers/skirt/shorts
- White or red polo shirt (or white school shirt)
- Black sensible shoes - no high heels, trainers or boots (black or white sandals may be worn in the summer but children must still wear socks)
- White/black/grey/red socks or tights
- School baseball cap
- Red school fleece (outdoor use only)
- Summer dress - red check or stripe
Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back with a suitably coloured, soft hair band. Jewellery is not permitted except for a small watch and stud earrings.
For PE children must change fully and should wear a plain white or red t-shirt and black or blue shorts.
Trainers or plimsolls may be worn. Children should never walk around the school in bare feet and should always have footwear when moving to and from the hall.
Children must not take part in PE or games without correct footwear.
Children may wear a dark coloured tracksuit in the winter for outdoor games.
Second Hand Uniform can be purchased from the library every Wednesday