These are small tasks that we are getting the children to do on a rota. Pick one activity a day to complete, these should not take longer than 10 minutes (20 if writing). Here is what to do with each job;
- Writing - This week we are looking at farms. Get your child to write about Pip at a farm and what he saw.
- Maths - Use the sheet to complete the subtraction questions.
- Art - Get your child to cut out the pictures and stick them in the correct order.
- Fine motor- This week we are looking at building. Use Lego, boxes or other small construction to create a wonderful masterpiece.
- Small world - Allow some time for your child to explore with their small toys. This could include dolls house, dinosaurs or cars.