These are small tasks that we are getting the children to do on a rota. Pick one activity a day to complete, these should not take longer than 10 minutes (20 if writing). Here is what to do with each job;
- Writing - This week write a sentence about a jungle animal.
- Maths - Number bonds to 10 game or eye spy counting.
- Art - repeating patterns.
- Fine motor- This week mindful colouring. Try and keep inside the lines.
- Small world - Allow some time for your child to explore with their small toys.