These are small tasks that we are getting the children to do on a rota. Pick one activity a day to complete, these should not take longer than 10 minutes (20 if writing). Here is what to do with each job;
- Writing - This week would like you to write a sentence about each of the under the sea pictures.
- Maths - Representing number 15
- Art - Split pin characters.
- Fine motor- This week we are working on our pencil control. Complete these sheets to support pencil grip and control.
- Small world - Allow some time for your child to explore with their small toys. This could include dolls houses, dinosaurs or cars.