'Must' complete one daily maths activity from the White Rose maths.
(there isn't a video tutorial this week, sorry if your child finds them helpful)
'Should' use Maths Shed, Hit the Button, Espresso maths or any other online site to practise skills
'Could' build this week's focus of counting in 2's, 5's and 10's into everyday activities and play. Eg:
- Write out the numbers for 2's, 5's or 10's onto separate pieces of paper and spread them out on the floor. Can your child jump on them in order? How quickly can they do it?
- Target practise - use a nerf gun or balls to aim at the correct numbers in order either written/stuck on the wall or floor
- Use socks to count in 2's...how far can you get using the socks in your drawer?
- Use fingers and toes to count in 5's, how far do you get using all your families hands and feet?
- Bounce on the trampoline while counting in 2's, 5's or 10's. How many bounces can you do before you make a mistake? Can you improve your score as you practise? You could chalk the numbers onto the trampoline and land on them in order.