'Must' complete one daily maths activity from the White Rose maths.
(don't forget the video tutorials which are helpful to explain the tasks)
'Should' use Maths Shed, Hit the Button, Espresso maths or any other online site to practise skills each week (counting in 2s, 10's and 5's are great ones to focus on)
'Could' build this week's focus of measuring length into everyday activities and play. Eg:
- Can you put your cars/teddies/dolls in order from shortest to longest
- Can you build a shelter for a car/horse or soft toy, make sure it will keep your toy dry if it rains
- Can you order your chips/fish-fingers/breadsticks by length before you eat them!
- What can you find around your house that is longer than a ruler/shorter than a ruler
- How can you measure the length of something which is not straight?