Remember if you haven't looked at the Shape Knowledge organiser, it will be helpful with this weeks work.
Shape Knowledge Organiser
This week we will be looking at 3D shape.
These are the MUST tasks:
1. My Maths Revision from Year 2 3D shapes. This is the only My Maths task for this week.
2. 3D shape games and activities on the Top Marks website.
Some of these require Flash on your computer or tablet.
3. Recognising and describing 3D shapes.
(Printing would be helpful)
4. Varied fluency and reasoning questions about 3D shape.
(Printing not essential)
These are questions that get children to think a bit more logically about their maths. It develops their understanding and gets them to practice what they have learnt.
5. Making nets of 3D shapes.
The children can choose a net to have a go at making it. They can decorate them too if they want! (Printing essential)
Times Table Rock Stars Battle
If you like Times Table Rock Stars why not join in this battle.
It starts on Monday 18th May and ends on Saturday 6th June. Dunbury, BSM, Milldown, Spetisbury schools are all taking part.
If you want to take part. logon as normal and as the top it will say ''DSAT Forum Hub Tournament''.
Then you should be able to click on that to enter. Or right at the top where it says ''TOTR''