For this lesson, we would like you to please use Espresso Coding to develop your understanding of how computers use variables to count things and keep track of what is going on. You will learn to create a simple game which uses a score variable.
1. Firstly load the Espresso Coding website.
2. Select to login to the ‘coding’ part of the website.
3. Please login using the username and password below.
4. Select ‘Unit 4a - introduction to variables’
5. Next, select ‘lesson 3 - Shop Till’ and complete the seven different steps. For each step, there is a video you should watch to help you.
6. For Step 7, you can design your own shop till. Please remember that you can save your work so that other people can view it!